Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Why?

I dont get it why people love it so much, shure the music is good and its a bit funny, but loving it so much. I mean comon its not something you dont see everyday, almost anybody can do this and he didnt even make that song. Anyways if you love fat people imitating a song then go ahed.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Great Job

Great graphics and humor, hope there will be more.

American Idle American Idle

So Wats So Special About This?

First of all that fat guy did not make that music, 2nd of all I dont get why people love this so much. This isnt something you dont see everyday, almost anyone can imetate this song. But the song is good. The movie is ok but needs some improvment.

Little Devil Preview Little Devil Preview

Great Job!

First of all thx a lot for using my music for your game, secound of all the game was actully fun and I hope you make a longer game next time. Keep it up!

-DJ ScOrPiOn

Mart-the-Tyrant responds:

I love techno music!

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

This Is Great

Realy nice flash game, keep it up.
Also anyone who got stuck in the elevator section, you have to write the code using your keyboard.
I was also wandering what is that music called in the begining of the game.

Sin- Final Preview Sin- Final Preview

Thats It?

I mean the beat was nice and all but no melody? You should really add some trancy melody in there and then it would sound great. What I would do is put the beats in the begining like for 30s and then start adding a good melody that goes with the beat.
Other then that its pretty good.
Also I don't see the point of Copyrighting the music since your basiclly sharing you music here.
But anyways keep up the good work!

Kilkila responds:

Thanks for the review! As for the copyrighting- I still claim the rights to the music, even though I'm putting it up here for you guys to listen to and download. I may not be charging, but I still want to be able to claim a song is mine! =) Anyways, melodies are coming, so check back for the final version!

AS

Aries Theme ~ Funked Aries Theme ~ Funked

Only one word can describe this music....

Crap.

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Sounds Good

It sounds very good, but its really easy to make.

API responds:

Not sure quite how you figured out it was easy to make. But thanks for telling me it sounded good... This piece took me a couple of weeks.